WAGNER Micro Ceramic Nanotechnology
I) Usage in Industrial Oils and Greases :
This photo shows when Mr. Wagner (second from the right wearing glasses) visited Chelpipe (11% of Steel Pipe output in Russia, 8,000 employees.) for consulting.
<Proven Performances >
- Reduction of
- power consumption
- machine wear and friction up to 50 %
- chemical agents consumption
- mechanical noise
- Metal mold, thread rolling dies, etc...: Tooling lifetime extension and clean release
- Better yield rate
- Improve the quality of finished products
- Chelpipe Russia: Steel Pipe (8,000 Employees)
- DaimlerBenz Germany: Motor Sports
- DaimlerChrysler Germany: Development of Additive
- Fuji Xerox Japan: Factory
- Gazprom Russia: Natural Gas (462,000 Employees)
- Mechel Russia: Mining and Metal industry (80,000 Employees)
- Munich Technical Univercity: R & D
- Panasonic Germany: Factory
- Prince Willem Alexander The Netherlands: Ship
- Russian Railways Russia: (942,000 Employees)
- Sanyo Germany: Factory
- TOYOTA Japan: Factory etc...
II) Usage in Engine Oils:
- Reduction of
- fuel consumption and emissions
- friction and engine wear up to 50 %
- oil consumption, oil mudding, oil temperature
- engine and gear noise
- Improve engine power, smooth engine run, light-run quality
- Excellent emergency running properties
- Protects during start-up, increases the stability, cleaning of the engine
- Increasing service life etc...
Usage: The Micro Ceramic Oil can be applied to any customary, mineral, synthetic or semi-synthetic oil for Gasoline, Diesel, LPG, BlueTEC Engines. It is also suitable for 4 cycle engine motorcycles.
Dosing: The Micro Ceramic Oil should make up 5 % of the total oil volume to the engine oil. (Engine Oil 4L = Engine Oil 3.8L + MC 0.2L). Add while the engine is warm and continue to run or drive for 10 minutes after adding. The utilization of engine cleaner as well as oil and oil filter change in advance is highly recommended.